Here’s a sample of papers I’ve presented publicly.
You can find full text copies, abastacts, and other information on Academia.edu.
Arranged by date
- “Wherever Two or Three Are Gathered: An Ecclesiology of Space.” Conference Paper. 52nd annual meeting of the Wesleyan Theological Society, Asbury Theological Seminary, March 3, 2017. https://www.academia.edu/35590768/Wherever_Two_or_Three_Are_Gathered_An_Ecclesiology_of_Space.
- Coauthored with Charles L. Perabeau. “#GeographyMatters: Keeping Religion and Race in Their Rightful Place.” Conference Paper. 16th annual meeting of the Wesleyan Philosophical Society, Asbury Theological Seminary, March 2, 2017. https://www.academia.edu/35593721/_GeographyMatters_Keeping_Religion_and_Race_in_Their_Rightful_Place.
- Coauthored with Charles L. Perabeau. “A World of Difference: Wesleyan Tradition and the Scientific Method in Global Contexts.” Conference Paper. 15th annual meeting of the Wesleyan Philosophical Society, Point Loma Nazarene University, March 10, 2016. https://www.academia.edu/35593675/A_World_of_Difference_Wesleyan_Tradition_and_the_Scientific_Method_in_Global_Contexts.
- “Metaphysics and the New Birth: Regenerating Wesleyan Convictions.” Paper. Global Christianities Workshop, The University of Chicago Divinity School, November 10, 2015. https://www.academia.edu/35593594/Metaphysics_and_the_New_Birth_Regenerating_Wesleyan_Convictions.
- “Punctuation in Public Worship: The Semiotic Language Within Our Liturgies.” Conference Paper. 14th annual meeting of the Wesleyan Philosophical Society, Mount Vernon Nazarene University, March 5, 2015. https://www.academia.edu/35590134/Punctuation_in_Public_Worship_the_Semiotic_Language_within_Our_Liturgies.