I’m committed to making my site accessible for everyone, especially if you have a disability.
My site meets or exceeds Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA.
I also take the following measures to ensure my site remains accessible:
- Use clear written lanuage
- Make the user interface easy to understand
- Run automated and manual tests for accessibility
- Honor your system preferences for lighter or darker color schemes
- Limit file sizes and device memory loads
- Publish my source code in a public repository, allowing anyone to inspect it and suggest changes
- Document my code, to remain as transparent as possible—even if you have little or no programming experience
Reuben L. Lillie